Rise and Shine!
Monday mornings don’t have to be dreaded. In fact, they can be a fresh start to the week.
Here are some tips on how to make the most of them and banish those Monday blues.
1. Make a list of things you want to accomplish. Having specific goals in mind will help you stay focused and motivated.
2. Start the day with something positive. Spend a few minutes reading your favorite inspirational quote or listening to your favourite upbeat song.
3. Organize your workspace. A cluttered environment can distract and discouraging.
4. Make plans for the weekend. Thinking ahead to something fun that’s coming up can help you get through the workweek.
5. Smile! A positive attitude is key to having a good Monday morning.
6. Take a break. If things aren’t going the way you planned, don’t be afraid to take a brief break to regroup. There’s no need to stress out over everything on the first day of the week.
7. Reward yourself. Once you’ve completed your to-do list, treat yourself to something you enjoy, like a cup of your favourite tea or some fruit.