Eight PR Secondment Initiative for Law Firms
As a leading public relations company in Hong Kong, Eight PR is proud to introduce our new PR Secondment Initiative, specifically tailored for law and tech firms.
This innovative initiative aims to strengthen the synergies between legal expertise and public relations, providing an invaluable opportunity for law firms to enhance their communication strategies.
Our programme assigns skilled native English and/or Chinese PR professionals to law firm teams, offering flexible arrangements that cater to your firm's needs - be it in-office, remote, or a blend of both.
The value that these PR secondments bring is plentiful.
They offer fresh perspectives and increased capacity, enabling law firms to leverage insights from Eight PR's communication experts in Hong Kong and the Asia Pacific region.
This partnership allows for a seamless integration of PR strategies into your firm's operations, fostering enhanced communication and visibility in the marketplace.
Partnership For Success
Being a Hong Kong PR agency with specialized knowledge in law public relations, we understand the unique demands of the legal sector.
Our programme offers a low-risk avenue for law firms to receive hands-on support from PR professionals.
With Eight PR's help, lawyers can focus on what they do best - practicing law, while we help ignite and amplify their brand presence.
Our PR Secondment Programme is more than a service; it's a partnership for success. Let Eight PR be your ally in navigating the ever-evolving world of public relations.
PR Secondment Programme Timeframe
The secondment programme runs for 3-6 months, during which time senior PR professionals will be immersed in the law firm's industry, gaining valuable insights and helping to achieve business development and PR goals during that time.
The programme allows us to strengthen personal bonds and deepen the partnership with law firms, taking their service to a whole new level.
At Eight PR, relationships are at the core of everything we do and our PR Secondment Initiative is a testament to that, allowing us to further understand and support clients in the legal sector.
Here are some of the options we provide:
- Standard Outsourcing: We apply our normal hourly rates for the duration of the secondment, treating it like contracted project work.
- Value Package: For longer secondments, we offer a discounted packaged daily/weekly rate to recognize the value of full time embedded support.
- Retainer Model: Some clients prefer retaining our services upfront each month/quarter to access seconded resources as needed throughout the period.
- Project Budget: If the secondment directly supports significant projects or initiatives, we can work with a set project budget to cover our associate.
- Flexible Structures: We understand that every client is unique, and we're happy to customize a solution that makes the most business sense for your budgeting processes. This includes monthly invoices, preset terms, or other structures that work for you
Of course, there are other savings and benefits associated with Eight PR's innovative PR secondment initiative that we can discuss with you.
Eight PR is a PR agency in Hong Kong specialising in technology, financial services,
and legal sectors.
We're proud Callsign, Charles Russell Speechlys, FUJIFILM Business Innovation,
Kroll Cyber, Resolution Chambers, Skipton International is using / have used our services.
From media relations to content development, corporate reputation management to
thought leadership programmes, and digital communications, we've got you
Our goal is simple: to empower your business with all things PR and help you